AIRCRAFT LINE MECHANIC PROGRAM (ALMC)
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course, structured by Lanka Pacific Aviation & Engineering conducts a targeted job-training course included of theoretical knowledge and practical experience, of total 1-year period.
In class, training covers all the EASA Part-66 Category A1 modules and college examinations within 6 months, followed by On-Job Training overseas consisting of both Line & Base Maintenance experience for an optimal industrial exposure outcome for the candidate.
The ALMC program is designed of two stages for an optimal outcome. Focused on aviation enthusiasts and professionals who is in need to enter the world of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering effectively.
By doing this course candidates will be able to enjoy the following perks;
- Comparatively low-cost program
- Ability to complete the whole course within one year including EASA Part-66 Cat A1 Full examination.
- Fast track to enter the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Job opportunities in overseas will be high.
Stage 1 : 6 month Theoretical training and Practical training + EASA Part-66 Cat A1 Full examination.
Stage 2 : Aircraft Sheet Metal and Composite Repair Training
Stage 3 : 6 month On the Job training at EASA PART 145 organization overseas.
- Students who have completed GCE O/Ls. Preferably GCE A/Ls (Local or London).
- Working professionals who are keen to enter the fast growing field of Aviation.
- Engineering students who would like to enter the field as soon as possible.